Pin It

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

One pair of my Crocs


This photo is for Darcy. She said I should post a pic of my Crocs. Tomorrow I will take a photo of all of them but for now these will have to do. I wear these allllll the time. They keep me steady on my feet. No twisting of the ankle at all in these.
See the blue hearts and the pooky bear on the one in the back and the white sheep on the front one??? Love my dots. See Darcy I really do need some yarn and knit related ones big time. lol

4 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

That was fast posting the sheep is so cute:)Did you notice mine are a size 9 which made me happy because I wear a 9.5 in sneakers;)(((Hugs))Darcy

Aunt Kathy said...

No crocs for me, I am sure they cost way more then $8 a pair, huh?

Knitnut,Karen said...

Like your crocs. Love the sheep on them.

SimplyMe said...

You are RIOT!!!! Those yarn dots are too cool!!!!