Friday, April 17, 2009
I've been tagged by KnitnutKaren. So here goes.
What 5 things would I do if I had all the money in the world?
- Either buy or pay off my kids homes for them.
- donate lots of $$ for cancer research, and to make a wish foundation and to hospice
- create my own yarn center where peeps can come and knit and chat and learn
- send kids to college any kid that needed it
- Donate to all the real charities in the world and make sure all kids eat every day
So today is Fantastic Friday cuz hubby is home from Mexico.
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Sunday, April 12, 2009
So did everyone have a good Easter? I didn't. It' sucked. This is the first ever Easter that I didn't get to see my gkids hunt for eggs and have fun. Rue has been so sick here lately that she didn't feel like going up to Napa to Tina's so they stayed at home and so did I. Rue's kids, did come over for a few minutes and then later to show me what the easter bunny left for them. ANd Tina and her kids called me this morning to say hey but it stilll wasn't the same thing.
Guess things are changing and I better get used to them huh?