Pin It

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

mittens done to match hat

Ohhh look another finished project. I am so proud of myself. This hat and mitten set came out way cuter than I expected. My granddaughter Olivia is going to love them. Gonna get a photo of her in them today when she gets here.
Alrighty here she is looking good!! If you are thinking that one of the mittens looks darker in color than the other you are right. The boucle yarn I used is a tonal yarn so the hat has the tones as it as well.

4 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

They are wonderful, I LOVE the PINK color. Nice job

Jane said...

Very pretty in pink! They look very soft and warm - nice job!

JoyB said...

Ok I am going to attempt mittens. Where did you get the pattern for those adorable mittens? I think all 4 of my girls need them. Hugs. JoyB

Tammie said...

hi again tis me tammie I just wanted ot say the tino did a very good job on ur christmas things outside, I love that very pretty, and a good job too. wtg tino.