Pin It

Monday, March 16, 2009

Got my Dots and a couple of Blog Awards!

I received my yarn dots today in the mail. Let me just say that they are way cuter in person. I had to handle each one of them, and of course I already have my faves, like the knit happens and yarn diva and the will knit for coffee. that's me for sure. well I just love them all. Thanks to Darcy for all the yummy fun dots as a prize. Darcy also surprised me by awarding me 2 blog awards. They are posted on the right side of the blog, just shift your eyes over to the right side bar and there they are.!!
I love my blog and my blogging friends and I so appreciate all the creative goodness that abounds in this cyberspace galaxy called the world wide web. I can learn from people around the globe about anything that I can think of. And I can share what I learn to others. That's what it's all about.
So Thank you thank you thank you Darcy gurl. you ROCK!! I will post more later about the awards. I just had to get this post out before I go to bed.
My grandson's eye is doing lots better and my daughter Rue has gotten some relief from her hives and her ear infections and started on a course of steroids for her lupus flairup.
Thanks to all of your for your prayers and kind words. LOVE YOU.

6 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

I'm glad they got there and that you like them.((((Hugs)))) Darcy

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

YAY for blog awards and yarn dots!! :D and for the sicky young one and daughter starting to feel better!! :D I will pray that they both have a full recovery! :D Hope you had a good night's sleep! :)

Aunt Kathy said...

Patt I saw you got those awards too, you are so deserving of them. Such a kind hearted person. Glad your daughter and grandson are improving, may today be an even better day for you all.

SimplyMe said...

Oh good. It sounds like things are going pretty good this week. YIPPEE!!!

Enjoy your dots!

Knitnut,Karen said...

Congrats on your awards! Glad the siblings are getting better! Hope all goes well and everyone gets healthly!

a Knitting Junkie! said...

I am so glad Rue and your grandson's eye are both doing better!

Be sure to stop back by my blog...there's something there for you too!!!

Hugs, Health and Happiness,
Anita