Pin It

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Info on my knitting groups contest

On my knit group, My Knitting Circle, on yahoo groups, I have just started a Name the dinosaur contest. This dino I made cuz my son in law Dade challenged me to make one with teeth. So I did. But he needs a name. From now to March 6th my group members can post a name and later I will send all the names to Dade and Tina and the kids and they will chose the one they like the best. That name will win the prize of either a set of sheepy stitch markers or a Patt's project bag, both made by me. If you'd like to join in the fun just go join the group at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Myknittingcircle/
Isn't he a cutie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

do you want the name here Patt? if so i choose... spikelosarus.

Aunt Kathy said...

Cute Patt, I have my name choice... I'll go check out your group now