Pin It

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Don't cha think if you have a new camera



That you should take some photos of the kids and dog and send them to me??? lol, Yep I'm talking to you Tina Bo Bina (my youngest daughter). I know you read my blog all the time so I'm letting you know that I'd like to have some new photos to share on here. You and Dade can even be in them, I don't care just as long as I get some Mia Bella and Coley pics.




So I just wound up the skein of yarn that Joy Blum sent me in my groups swap. And I think I've decided on doing these socks with it.


Perfect sock for Valentines Day! Right? Yeah I know.

Went to the dentist today wearing these new earrings and pin:

The ladies LOVED them. awwwwwwwww:

5 comments:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Iam sitting on my donut behaving myself ;)I love the sock pattern very cute and the pin and earrings are fabulously cute.((((Hugs)))Darcy

a Knitting Junkie! said...

Of course they loved the earrings and pin...can we say "totally adorable!"? ;o)

That's a darling pattern, I can't wait to see how they turn out!

Hugs
Anita, Knitting Junkie

SimplyMe said...

What's not to love on those earrings...

and TOO FUNNY on the shout out. Go tell 'em!

Aunt Kathy said...

I almost sent you some pictures, you scared me, lol.

And wow you dressed up for the dentist? Did you know that February is Dental awareness month? LOL, really, not kidding.

I like the sock pattern too

DaCraftyLady said...

I loved the earrings but couldn't really see them close up do you have another pic of them? I love cute earrings.. :)