Pin It

Sunday, February 01, 2009

Better Photo of Prize Bag

Here is a brief description of the bags that ruddawg makes from ruddawg herself!!:
KIP Bags are great for knitters/crocheters on the go. They have pockets inside to keep needed items handy and close with two satin cords. Just pull on the cords and the bags stay closed. A KIP bag is sturdy, well made and best of all, machine washable and dry able. The designs on KIPs range from Retro to Goth, so there's one to fit just about any personality.
1 February 2009 10:38pm EDT


and here is a bigger photo of prize bag.

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Well you know I LOVE it, it's PINK

SimplyMe said...

You enabler. I snagged up the last mini bag.......and I cannot wait for it to arrive!

Thanks for putting me on to her store. I already know I'm going to be a happy camper!

icemaiden316 said...

Hi Patt
Vanessa Brookes told me about your site, and I think not only the bag, which would be tremendous in keeping my knitting away from my grandson who is just starting to get about on his own, but the rest o9f your site is great. Love your patterns

Glenys