Pin It

Saturday, January 17, 2009

nope it didn't get finished or frogged. what????

I just couldn't make it happen so it got stuck back into it's jar. Want to finish it today but doggy and me ate some chicken nuggets last night and now we are both sick. He threw up early this morning and I have the runs and a terrible ulcer pain. So took some imodium and a prilosec and just waiting for the pain to go away. got a feeling it's gonna hang around all day. darn it.
can't relax enough to cast on my socks so putting that on hold as well. just not feeling good.

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Oh Patt, bummer. Chicken nuggets are evil. Not good for you or the puppy. I hope you feel better and can get back to those projects.

Jane said...

No excuse! Bring your knitting into the bathroom with you!
But seriously - hope you are feeling better.

sheep#100 said...

Sometimes, you just have to cut your losses. Sorry!