Pin It

Saturday, January 31, 2009

And the Contest Winner is...........


Congratulations to the Roaming Knitter!!!!! You are the winner!!!!! The random number generator I used picked #15 and you were the 15th person to join my followers. Now please go to the KnitPicks website and find the Felici sock yarn and pick out a color and then let me know what you have chosen. You will need to send me your full name and address in an email to my patt_m@comcast.net address so I can have the yarn sent to you.
Thank you to all who joined. Come back again soon and visit as a new contest starts tomorrow!!

3 comments:

RoamingKnitter said...

Oh my goodness! This is so special. Thank you, Patt. I am so excited about the beautiful yarn. I've already emailed you my choice, but I'll share here that I picked Aquarium. I've also posted about it on my blog.

Aunt Kathy said...

Congratulations. if it wasn;t me I am glad it was you.

PS I was sure it was gonna be me, LOL after all I was #1

Anonymous said...

Congrats on winning RoamingKnitter! And I don't know if this is the area to say it but Patt that contest bag is toooo cool I will post NOW on my blog about the contest..... gotta go post!!!
Hugs!!!