Pin It

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Bad Bad Dog

Can you tell that this was a very nice porch sofa when I left to go to Walmart with my sis Bikki this morning. Just a tiny 2 hours later this is what I came home to. My darlin' dog couldn't find anything else to tear up so he tore up the sofa.
I could just kill him, I swear. I keep telling my hubby that a cage is what we need and he keeps saying NO. Well we'll see about that now. I'm going to get one tomorrow. This dog will learn his place or else!!! But I love my doggy. He is just a bad bad puppy. :)
 Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my god ,he did all that. are you sure you want a dog.


love ya vickie

Anonymous said...

I know hoe you feel my little dog did the same thing so we bought a cage but only thing our dog eat the our brand new couch