Pin It

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gift from my secret pal

So this is what I received from my secretpal from the group Secretcrochetpals! The little cat is so adorable!! I am getting ready to pack my pals puffy (an envelope stuffed with goodies)

Cuz it is so nice outside I got hit with the spring cleaning bug. I am trying to get rid of all the clutter in here that keeps my house looking like a dump. So pretty much got my desk and computer stuff straightened out. Today I am working on my kitchen surfaces. Next to the sink on the right was just a bunch of crap and on the left next to the drainer is the same. So have the right side looking better. Gotta go back now and do the other side. House looks just brighter and more comfortable this way. Then I have to tackle the carpet. just need to vacumn. After that need to figure out some dinner and then I can get back to my purse I am crocheting. It is gonna be cute!

No comments: