Pin It

Friday, December 03, 2010

I'm back from hospital

Wow, Finally I am here again.  I went in St. Mary's hospital on Oct. 12 for a duodenal switch, which is a weight loss surgery.  Well, something went wrong somewhere, I haven't found out what yet but I will.  I ended up with pneumonia among other things.  Had to have a trachea put in and will have it in until I lose like 150 lbs.  So far I've lost 50 so that is the only plus I can find.
I was in hospital for 6 weeks and was soooo happy to get home finally.  My hubby and granddaughter are taking good care of me so I hope to get a little better each day.  I'm having trouble walking so I have a walker with wheels on it to help me. 
I'd post a recent pic but don't know where my camera is.  So am posting one when I was in intensive care.  Beware it's ugly for sure.
bye for now.  Hugs Patt 

1 comment:

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Oh sweetie my prayers are going out to the big guy for you.(((((Hugging You)))) Darcy