Pin It

Sunday, January 04, 2009

Birthday lunch



I had a totally good time at Tina and Dades today. Always love spending time with my kids and gkids. While we were all eating cake, Cole wanted me to hold him and feed him cake. As he has a face full of chocolate icing I told him, ha no way kid but how can I refuse such a sweet baby. Here is a photo of us after he gave me a hug.


He is the sweetest and funniest little boy. love him!! See the different spots of yellow paint on the walls. yeah they are trying to decide what color to paint their kitchen and Tina loves to paint spots on the walls and then live with the color a while to see if it is really the one they like. You should see the bathroom off the hall. there is some soft blue and a purple of some sort in there. I like the blue tina.



Here is the birthday girl with her bd flowers from her hubby and kids and dog. Thats Dade in the background. He is the chef in their family. The lunch was way tasty as usual. Thanks Dade.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

That's funny about the paint spots, never would have thought of that.

Thanks for the blog award I'll put that on tonight, you are so nice.