Pin It

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

started a scarf, will it be done for Christmas??




So my adopted grandson wants me to knit him a black and white scarf. I started one last week and I frogged it last night and started it again. Before it was 20 row of black then 20 rows of white. Now I have it at 4 rows of black, then 4 rows of white ,etc...... Just doing a k2 p1 k2 repeat then next row p2 k1 p2 repeat. This one looks better with the smaller stripes and it's also a lot easier changing up the colors.


I also have a sock started but now I'm wondering if I should frog it and start a 2 socks on 1 circ using the magic loop method. I like the idea of finishing them both at the same time. And if I'm going to make myself a pair of socks I want to use my malabrigo sock yarn that I just got.
So will think on the socks while I work on the scarf. And yes, I know there is no way in he double l that I will finish the scarf in time for Christmas. But it is nice thinking it could happen. lol yeah I'm funny that way.


I still have work clothes to iron and a few presents to wrap before I'm ready for Christmas which we will be doing tomorrow around 5. HOpe I get it all done but I know I will. lol

2 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

You can do it...

And hey you can do the magic loop thing??? I tried the other day and gave up

Darcys Knotty Knitter said...

Merry christmas:)Hugs Darcy