Pin It

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Woohoooo birthday and christmas month!!

Tomorrow is Dec 1st! The start of the end of the year. It's a birthday month as is January so we are getting ready for lots of cake!! I love me some cake and ice cream. My favorite part of birthdays. So I'd like to wish my daughter, Ruthie, a Happy Birthday on Dec. 3rd, Happy Birthday to my son in law, Javier, on the Dec. 7th, and myself a Happy Birthday on Dec. 12th, Jane from the WhoDuknit group Happy Birthday on Dec. the 17th .
That's all I have for Dec that I can remember right now. If your birthday is this month let me know so I can wish Happy Birthday to you too.

May all our wishes come true!! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

3 comments:

Aunt Kathy said...

Ahh cake and ice cream... won't be having any of that for awhile here. So enjoy for me ok?

Jane said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes! Happy birthday to you too!

Tammie said...

one more time these button u made or looks like cookies, cuz ... can u make small horses for me like that, I like them, u really do good cuz ZI love what u do. love Tammie hugsssssssssssssssssssss