Pin It

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Alittle get away


So hubby and I had a fun sleep over at my youngest daughters house. It was her and hubbys 7th anniversary and they went away and Pa and Mema stayed at the house with the kids. The kids never had someone sleep over and mommy and daddy go away but they acted like it was a normal thing to happen. Pa and I had so much fun with the kids. All we had to do was play and feed the kids and put them to bed on time and it was so easy. But man on man, my bones are killing me today!! I hadn't walked that much in a year. Good thing Pa was there to chase the kids around. It was a good time had by all of us. We got lots of hugs and kisses and laughed and played the whole time.
I didn't take any knitting because I knew there would be no time for that. and there wasn't. I don't think I even thought about knitting until I came home and saw my project sitting her on the desk. lol that shows you how much I enjoyed our little get away. HOpefully we will get to do it again soon.

1 comment:

Aunt Kathy said...

Now Patt, that's exercise I wouldn't mind having to endure on a daily basis either, lol. They are so cute.