Pin It

Friday, January 05, 2007

cabled fingerless mittens

Happy New Year to you all. Isn't this a cute wrist warmer pattern? My Patt's Knitting Circle yahoo group are doing this as our first KAL of the year. I like it because you get fast results and I've never done cable before and it is so way easy. Why did I wait for so long to try it??? Well I'm talking like I've got it down when I've only done one cable so far. lol I am a braggart for sure.
I gave my Tina gurl her blanket yesterday for her bd. She loves it. Then I bagged it back up and brought it back home cuz YES I still have 7 skeins to go on it before it's done. It is a beautiful blanket. I will photo it today and post it here.
Hey if you want to learn how to further your knitting skills or are just a beginner, come join my group. We have lots of fun and we learn at the same time.

No comments: