Pin It

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Since my daughter's death in June, I just haven't felt like doing much of anything but I really need to keep my mind and hands busy so I don't just break down and lose it.  So I've been making jewelry for my Etsy shop--
http://www.etsy.com/shop/PattsPretties
I can make things but not have to concentrate so hard as I do when I knit.  I've started a cowl 4 times and have ripped it all out over and over again.  So I gave up on that pattern. sigh. :(
I've just started making some bracelets using non tarnish gold and silver wire.  Very simple but beautiful at the same time.


Those are just a couple of the ones I've made this week. 
I've also tried doing a few words in wire:

I'd love to get any kind of feedback from you all.  Let me know what you think, good or bad.  I can take constructive criticism


1 comment:

AnnetteinFL said...

I saw the link to your blog on the knitlist and so came on over. I think your bracelets are beautiful.
I lost my son at a young age too, he and his wife had no children and she has moved away my hobbies saved me, when I could finally return to them. I was knitting socks and sewing a shirt for my son when he passed.
Prayers are going out to you, keep making the beautiful bracelets and enjoy your frilly scarf!!